Last updated: February 2020
I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of in2it.ro, based in Lascar Catargiu Boulevard no. 47-53, Europe House Building, 6th Floor, Sector 1, 010665, Bucharest, as data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website www.in2it.ro (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
II. The categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the Site, in2it.ro will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, in2it.ro processes your personal data as follows:
- to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Legal framework: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of in2it.ro to ensure the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the visitors of the Site, including by solving the various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
IV. Duration for which we process your data
As a matter of principle, in2it.ro will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
V. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, in2it.ro may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support in2it.ro in carrying out the activity through the Website (for example courier companies, IT service providers), or to the authorities. central / local publics, in the following example cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Website and the services performed through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to in2it.ro can be transferred outside Romania, but only to states in the European Union.
VII. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided by the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by in2it.ro, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from in2it.ro regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way the data is processed, the purpose for which the processing is performed, the recipients or the categories of data recipients, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by in2it.ro of the inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- these are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if the personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union law or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for deletion of the data, in2it.ro anonymize these data (lacking such personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court;
- the data subject opposed the processing (other than the direct marketing ones), for the period of time in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by in2it.ro to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are fulfilled;
- the right to the opposition – regarding the processing activities can be exercised by sending a request according to the ones indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is located, that the data aimed at it will be processed based on the legitimate interest of in2it.ro or on the basis of the public interest, except in cases where in2it.ro can demonstrate that has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data aimed at it are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects that concern the person concerned or similarly affect it in -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, if you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how your personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please email:email@example.com