2. What are cookies?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on your computer, mobile device or on other equipment of a user through which the internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed by a web server’s request to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Cookies once installed have a fixed lifespan, remaining “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user whose equipment was installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- the name of the cookie;
- the content or value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with the respective web server.
3. For what purposes are cookies used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit / use by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used by SC Arnia Software SRL, as the owner of this website;
- anticipation of any goods that will be made available to users through this website in the future, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on the feedback transmitted by cookies regarding the use of this website, SC Arnia Software SRL may take measures to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
4. How long is the life of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their lifespan:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days or years in the future) or until when it is deleted by the user at any time through the browser settings.
5. What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided by third parties, that is, not by SC Arnia Software SRL, in which case these cookies are called third party cookies (“third party cookies”). .
6. What cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies can be placed:
a. Website performance cookies;
b. User analysis cookies;
c. Cookies for geotargetting;
d. Recording cookies;
e. Cookies for advertising;
f. Cookies of advertising providers;
a. Performance cookies
By this type of cookies the user preferences of this web page are stored, so that the re-setting of the preferences in case of a subsequent visit of the web page is no longer necessary.
b. User analytics cookies
These cookies inform us if a particular user of the website has visited / used this website previously. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
c. Cookies for geotargetting
These cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the language selected.
d. Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, cookies are generated that store this action. The servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered. Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the “keep me registered” option has not been selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted when the browsing session ends.
e. Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow the user to view an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed from the time of viewing the respective advertising message. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about users.
7. What kind of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This webpage recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
8. Customize your browser settings for cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to navigate this website is used by more than one person, the setting for deleting individual browsing data may be taken into account each time the browser is closed.
9. How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, attracting limitations on its use possibilities.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular web page.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the “options” section or in the “preferences” menu of your browser.
However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – only that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests, highlighted by browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any further questions about how cookies are used through this website, please contact us at email@example.com